2008-03-20

Bad poetry and hot sex

I'm in Ottawa now, and am enjoying all the Mayor Larry stuff, I must say. But, really, seriously, how can we bring this guy down? I've put this on the agenda for the next ESI Emergency Meeting. Stay tuned.

In other news, one Ottawa blogger is not happy with the quality of men out there right now. It seems the choices are 1) sappy poetry, or 2) NSAHS (no-strings-attached-hot-sex). Hmmmm. I know which one I'd choose in a pinch... but, no matter!

I would like to reassure this blogger that things are going to shift soon. Spring brings change, which means relationship bust-ups, which equals (desperate) available or available-ish men. There still may be the bad poetry/hot sex offerings, but there may be some lads who at least know how to package themselves a bit better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that if you want to bring down Lex Luthor, you're gonna have to find a Superman.
I wonder if there is a "mild-mannered reporter" in Ottawa with a secret identity...?

4th Dwarf said...

Is there actually such a thing as a mild-mannered reporter? I thought such a thing was as mythical as talking dogs and such.