2007-06-10

Fourth Dwarf on Facebook

When I first heard about Facebook, I assumed it was the devil's tool. I still think it may be. 4th Dwarf announced last evening that he is a proud Facebook user and that he has lots of "friends", including an ex who solicited him to be her "friend" moments after his setting up the account.

I asked Dwarfie to explain what he does on Facebook and he said, "I talk to my friends." He seemed pleased with himself. He also talked about the "wall", and I never understood what this was all about. Writing on the wall? Everyone sees the writing on the wall? I don't get it.

Dwarfie was particularly proud of his Facebook photo which he said was very flattering. Congratulations to 4th Dwarf for being the most technologically advanced Irregular!

4 comments:

4th Dwarf said...

Did I say I talk to my friends? That's is not strickly true.

When friends ask me to confirm that I am their friend, I do so, and I type in how I know them.

(E.g. "We worked the same shift down the Springhill No. 4 on the coal face")

coyote said...

Short Stuff is the most techno-illogically advanced? But how can that be? I have the pressure cooker...!

4th Dwarf said...

My Facebook Index:

Days I have been on Facebook: 7

Number of "Friends" on Facebook: 10

Number of "Friends" who gave me a lukewarm greeting when they passed me on Elgin Street today: 1

Number of upcoming parties that I am not invited to that I've learned about on Facebook that are thrown by someone who gets invited to my parties: 1

Number of "Friends" who have a naked picture of themselves on Facebook: 1

Number of "Friends" who have comments on their "wall" about them getting naked: 2

Number of "Friends" who are ex-girlfriends: 1

Asteroidea Press said...

Eesh, I hope the ex-girlfriend "Friend" is a different 1 from the 1 with naked pictures.