2006-11-21

Perhaps we could hire a muse...

Remember in our early days when we were looking to fit out a van for metablogging and we spent all that time on eBay? Maybe it's time we went back there for a muse.

Here's an auction we missed:

Let me be your fantasy imaginary psycho girlfriend for a month. I am 29 years old, 115 pounds, with natural purple hair and a fascination with death. I am certifiably insane (copy of certificate available upon request). The details of this auction are listed below... [Link]

3 comments:

coyote said...

Certifiably insane, natural purple hair.... hmmm. Waitaminnit, Short Guy! Didn't I see someone who looks an awful lot like that, getting out of a cab with somebody that looks an awful lot like you, down in the Market last weekend?

The Chair said...

I hate to break it to you, Aggie, but I believe the ESI are doing to you what NBC did to Letterman when they didn't offer him the Tonight Show after Carson retired. Don't take it personally. According to Blog Admin, it's all about the ratings and being able to fill other slots with appropriate material. I'll understand if Livejournal or MySpace eventually poach you. That's showbiz.

4th Dwarf said...

Aggie, you know I love you, but you're the one whining about how hard it is to be the muse and for all that you claim to be willing to talk about sex, it's all other people's sex.

If you're writing about sex with a cold, your readers want to know how you deal with the snot.

(Avoid being on top is the lesson I've learned.)