2005-07-28

Field Work at Spins'n'Needles

Agatha and I had a fine time at Spins'n'Needles this evening. Once again, I made the craft provided while Agatha did some cartooning.

I made the first in what I hope will be an entire line of games based on the 5M's life. This is one of those ones where you have to get little silver balls representing 5M and M in the right holes. Here they are together at the Elgin BH:



The under-side gives you the points to play for depending on whether you want to be 5M or M.



For her cartooning, Agatha decided to go meta-self-referential.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agatha, no need for the stubby finger, we've already about given up on you on citations under Section B of the guidelines.

4th Dwarf, we had expected better from you in terms of not encouraging others to commit section B violations. We would also have expected you to put two streets between Elgin and Bank.

coyote said...

That damn Alvin...

4th Dwarf said...

Actually, Coyote, we were wondering if it wasn't possibly Alvin who drafted that harsh post you directed at Trodat yesterday.

And Siren, I know you're just trying to bait me with these comments where you give a knee-jerk reaction to something I say, but I have to tell you, between mining and pirate school, I've no time for romance.

Anonymous said...

And I'm pretty sure that was my evil twin behind the tree...