posted by 4th Dwarf
* I'd love it if Emilia discovered the joys of curry and the pleasures of tempura and the bliss of creme brulee earlier rather than later, but I'm not going to force the issue.
* I'd love it if you guys reviewed games more often
* I'd love it if Sanford and Son moved out but for now I'd settle for the boat and car.
* I'd love it if you would visit her, read my post, and check out the rest of her site.
* "Well I'd love it if you didn't fucking kill someone--" "Maybe if you'd gone to the store yourself I wouldn't have had to--"* I'd love it if you'd join me, and weigh in on your experiences.
* I'd love it if she were a cheerleader someday. I'd also be just as happy if she plays basketball, sings in the choir or joins the debate team.
* I'd love it if I lived in an idyllic world and could believe there was a cease fire, but I don't.
* i'd love it if you'd share.
* ha! i'd love it if gilbert brought laimbeer to town.
* I love critical analysis of comics, and I'd love it if more superhero comics were produced that stood up to analysis beyond, "Yep, that two-page splash sure was cool!"
* I'd love it if Sprint would just allow me to upgrade to the Evo with their discount, but i'm sure that's not likely.
* If you're a regular visitor or just passing through, I'd love it if you'd sign my guestbook.
* I'd love it if it was a product that wasn't going to sting
* I'd love it if you had any insights.
* I feel like I'd love it
* I'd love it if Chris Farley showed up and crashed thru the conference room table.
* I won't bribe you to become a follower, although I'd love it if you were.
* I'd love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!
* I'd love it if you would visit my shop and if you're in the mood, please feel free to heart it!
* I'd love it if you became a follower of the blog!
* She said, “I'd love it if you went and bought eye cream for me.” I told her that she absolutely would not like that.
* I'd LOVE it if he chose the weekend before I start back to work to decide that sleeping through the night is a good idea. Because I think it's a FANTASTIC idea. I mean, come on, kid. Sleeping is COOL. DO IT MORE.
* I'd love it if they got together, but I'm not sure if it would work.
* I'd love it if these summer tours enabled the England squad to develop, to identify some key players, to rule out others that are not.
* I'd love it if this was released in Austria while I'm studying there.
* I'd love it if you'd join my group for updates and discussion of our favorite beading techniques, new product info and more!
* I'd love it if they came clean, said the latest Shuffle was a huge mistake and gave us a decent micro player instead.
* I'd love it if you'd comment and make me feel less alone in my chaos.
* If you enjoyed what you read here, I'd love it if you could share this with one friend or tweet this story.
* No pressure, but I'd love it if you became an official "follower" of the Devil and Egg blog!
* I'd love it if any readers with call center experience weighed in on this one.
* I'd love it if you would include the MM button in your post, to let others know you are participating.
* I'd love it if Nintendo would announce that Other M's release date was being bumped up to at least July. Another thing that would floor me is the announcement that Metroid Dread does exist and it's a proper 2D Metroid
* I'd love it if you stopped by.
* i don't know if i like jimmy buffet, but i'd love it if i could have a job to go to afterward, you know?
* I'd love it if it was just the picture, because it's really cute. Especially since I'm a fan of all things rabbit related. But I don't care for the text and, really, it's not even necessary. The picture speaks for itself
* I'd love it if you would link up your freebie
* I'd love it if you follow me, follow me please. pleeeease!