posted by 4th Dwarf
I haven't posted much lately on the quest for a Revolutionary New Dating Paradigm because while I continued to monitor the internets for new developments, everything I've found merely echoes what we already know:
- Smell matters, seriously;
- Having too many choices can prevent you from finding a truly suitable partner;
- Playing hard to get isn't necessarily a winning strategy;
- Well-being is related to having less small talk and more substantive conversations;
- Using social media can be complicated; and
- Beautiful women can cause men to do stupid things.
In today's Dinosaur Comics, T-Rex gives us a revolutionary new dating paradigm.
You'll have to click through and read all the way to the last frame. Make sure you also read the mouseover text.
I'd like to thank you all for your patience during the years it has taken us to come to this conclusion. Especially those of you who held off on dating until we had this answer.