2008-11-25

I am not posting for Tuesday because

  1. I'm tired and I have cramps because it's my moon-time.
  2. I've got a lovely book to read. (Nursemyra, it's called You Suck: A Love Story by Christopher Moore)
  3. I feel unappreciated because nobody commented on my cleavage today (although a female co-worker did take a hold of a strand of my hair and stroked it).
  4. I could tell you about today's flirting, but you'd still continue to walk around downtown pretending you don't see anyone - you would still resist flirting with cute coffee baristas.
  5. I'm so grumpy that you'll be much better off reading this xkcd Webcomic than anything I could write to charm you with right now.
  6. I asked someone to guest post for Tank Top Tuesday. Their bosom is much bigger then mine. (Dwarfie only has five on his list.)

5 comments:

4th Dwarf said...

"Moon-time"? Honestly, you dames can make it sound so cute. But I suppose calling it stuff that looks a lot like blood dripping out of me time would take too long.

Woodsy said...

Dwarfie,it's just that when we say something like, "I'm flowing like a river" or "I'm bleeding like the damned," you guys cringe and shudder, or run away screaming. (it's true, I've seen it happen)

Wandering Coyote said...

I feel really weird commenting on a woman's cleavage...

Anonymous said...

Duncan's got ample cleavage, it's true.

Anonymous said...

So how's the book going... would you recommend it?