2008-10-21

Carry Phone and Answer Machine

Unlike Harmony (whose blog I will truly miss) I have been waiting for the technology that she has scrapped since I was seven years old.

I could not wait to have my own carry phone and answer machine just like the ones described to me in my cherished Childcraft encyclopedia.

But, the one thing I am still waiting for is my jet pack!








Images taken from the 1968 edition of Childcraft : The How and Why Library published Fields Enterprises Educational Corporation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The future was so much more fun back in the olden days.

Woodsy said...

XUP, YUP!

4th Dwarf said...

I also would like to know where the hell my jet pack is.

It also upsets me that I have to consider the Muskokas for a vacation home location rather than the moon.