2008-02-24

Cryptic Word Cop: A chewy fruit cookie?

















Or did you mean Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo?

* Baylinkbot is a Fig Newton of my imagination.

* No longer a fig-newton of my imagination, Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal - is HERE!

* No doubt a Saxon stronghold in the 10th century, the Normans built the substantial keep in the 11th century. ... In the late 20th century the castle emerged as a fig-newton of my imagination.

* Please explain or better yet show me that coydogs and lynx cats can not exist. I have ridden a mule, was that a fig-newton of my imagination? Give us just one fact Carico, just one.

* I’m sure you wish it were so, good nurse, but alas: Lanny is merely a fig newton of my imagination.

3 comments:

Tiana said...

Maybe these people are using the cookie terminology in an attempt to be ironic? Or maybe they are morons...

The Independent Observer said...

Indeed, there is no typeface for irony.

4th Dwarf said...

Isn't there an expression like that? Never assume stupidity when irony is an adequate explanation?