2007-10-03

Google Poem: Fifteen Potential Books

  1. I want to write a book about America. Because I love America
  2. I want to write a book about how date night is great for your marriage
  3. I want to write a book about the series on the Word program, that would give a history on each antique
  4. I want to write a book about my experiences with clients who have been healed through massage
  5. I want to write a book about my life to help girls out there that have been raped or been under sexual pressure
  6. I want to write a book about her!
  7. I want to write a book about the struggle I have gone through in the last 8 years trying to get businesses and ideas off the ground
  8. I want to write a book about Multiple Sclerosis and its effects on the average person.
  9. I want to write a book about teaching children about death and dying. It will be a book that parents and children can read together
  10. I want to write a book about my life, not that my life is that meaningful, but there have been 32 bizarre incidents that have happened...
  11. I want to write a book about my experiences - life before diagnosis, the hell of hospital treatment, life after etc.
  12. I’ve been busy researching a book I want to write - a book about a poor woman living around 1910
  13. ...when I got called by the "Today" show, I thought well, it's now or never if I want to write a book about the hobo journey
  14. I want to write a book about what it was like to be a slave
  15. I want to write a book about everything I don’t remember.

[*]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benwaydr says "I like the pop-up idea a lot. And so does my (dead) Aunt Em who still pops in or up like she did at her funeral. Still size could be a deal killer."