2007-02-08

GASP! Anna Nicole Smith is dead!

4D -- excellent minutes, but I did have an excuse. I wasn't actually invited to the meeting!

But, as life rolls along, my God, the vixen/billionaire's wife/heart of gold former stripper turned powerful celeb is dead at age 39! A sad story of success and failure, and for a woman made famous by her physical similarities to Marilyn Monroe, it appears that her legacy of premature death and sadness will also be that of Monroe.

A LIST: As the story unravels, what has caused her death?

  1. Ongoing despair over the loss of her son
  2. She's thin (at last), married, a new baby, and still life was painful and lonely
  3. Too much media attention
  4. Natural causes?
  5. Unintentional interaction between diet pills/depression pills, and other pills.
  6. It's better to burn out, than to fade away?

2 comments:

4th Dwarf said...

I'm not ready to deal with Anna Nicole's death.

I'm still reeling over my dream girl's arrest. My theory is that on her last shuttle mission a space alien implanted a mind control device on Captain Nowak.

The Chair said...

It's all very strange. Nutty astronauts and now Ms. Smith. If the theory that "these things happen in threes" is true, I would advise Margaret Trudeau to stay close to home.