2006-09-21

I'm not reading Middlemarch, but....

I'm considering renting the video... the protagonist there looks like a hottie.

Here's what Aggie's reading right now:
1) In Praise of the Slow - A book about slowing the f**%&! down. Musie would love this one right now at the rate she's going. I have to confess that after eating 10 chocolate- covered coffee beans today, I felt like throwing the book and the whole fucking slow movement across the room...

2) Yoga for Depression - I'm gearing up for my annual bout of Seasonal Affective Disorder. It is the first day of fall, after all. After the 10 chocolate-covered coffee beans, I didn't feel that I will really need this book.

3) A pile of trashy magazines - After those 10 chocolate-covered coffee beans, these seemed just right.

2 comments:

The Chair said...

Aggie,

I think you're about to become our new muse.

coyote said...

You remain, Dame Aggie, our moral compass. No matter that the stone frat house with the pointy tower up on the hill (above that fine big lawn where I like to, um, run, before the guys on video surveillance wake up) again reeks of the sort of political flatulence that brings on its own pernicious form of SAD...

Bless you, your chocolate espresso, and your always-ladylike demeanor. And your keen eye for barely-repressed-lookin' video hotties, 'cuz frankly, I like the gleam in her eye, too... now, fire up the DVD, and throw some of them beans and a trashy mag my way.....