2005-05-02

Where is my painted stick?

Greetings Friends, and our muse . . .

I've been rolling around in heavy storms, so am late to the party.
I think we should first tell 5M, if she finds us, that we've come to this site to discuss, debate, analyze, joke around, based originally on her inspiration. So -- she should know that we're benign, appreciative of her literary skills, and perhaps even a little literary ourselves. So -- although we may critique, we may wonder about her choices, I think she should interpret this, if she comes across us at all, as high compliment.
There. Disclaimer. Because we know 5M can be a little sensitive sometimes. And perhaps prone to negative interpretation.
At the moment, I think she's getting a lot done on her chapter.
From the bottom of the sea, I remain,