posted by 4th Dwarf
* I'm just thankful that there are people that are trying to help me, and to those people I just want to say thanks for all that you do.
* I'm just thankful my clothes are fitting, because I am going to stay out of maternity clothes as long as possible.
* i'm just thankful i had a childhood to remember now that everyone has been taken over by everything that is just so unnatural.
* Sometimes I complain about all the things I need to do in my life, but really I'm just thankful I get tro stay at home with my sweet baby and that I have a work-at-home job and that I have THINGS that need packing.
* I'm lucky and thankful that Mr. Hot is in my life
* I'm just thankful that I find meaning and connection from doing ordinary things... like taking care of my dogs.
* I'm just thankful it was me and not some defenseless old lady or something.
* I'm just thankful I was also given talents where I can show my stuff for being a good dancer.
* I'm just thankful that we do not get all the government we pay for!
* I'm just thankful the photos weren't out of focus (I definitely was out of focus..)
* I'm just thankful to have this opportunity.
* I'm just thankful that you took the time to stand up and glorify the greatness we can be together.
* I'm just thankful that my daughter Kendall and our dear friend Ryan Lavery are not in jail for this crime.
* I'm just thankful that they won't be raising our taxes now that this wasteful boondoggle has been rejected.
* I'm just thankful for guys like Edgar Wright, Duncan Jones, Danny Boyle (sometimes!)
* I'm just thankful that I got to use the coupon they advertised and that the people there, from the manager on down, are always so pleasant to deal with.
* I'm just thankful that I got wind of it before it was too late.
* I'm just thankful that the race officials acted so professionally and I wasn't seriously hurt in the crash.
* I'm just thankful that I can find the matches online and feed my burgeoning addiction.
* I'm just thankful it hurt. You know, cancer doesn't always hurt.
* I'm just thankful that I don't have to drive in the city, because I don't think I would make it!
* But I'm just thankful that people find it entertaining and, hopefully, thought-provoking.
* I'm just thankful she's finally stopped scribbling on walls, spreading lotion on every available surface and sneaking off to the middle of my bed for chocolate syrup experiments.
* Alright, basically I'm just thankful to them for not banning websites that I spend 80% of my virtual time on which includes Facebook, You-tube and Twitter