Hello, goodbye
-
It snowed yesterday: 20 cm. I think we broke the record for the most snow
ever on April 6th, which was previously held by 1958. Here are some of the
Spring...
oh heyyyyyyy
-
I just don't blog all that much anymore. I quitly reflect, or write in my
paper journal, or make a candle of a felted fish or whatever. But here are
some...
The Herons and Gran
-
Hanging my laundry today, I looked up and thought "That is a special bird."
When I lived closer to Bronson, I used to see a Great Blue Heron pretty
frequ...
-
I think I never introduced you to my dog. This is Rosa. We have been
together for four years and now we live in the Himalayas. It is spring here
and ever...
Qs & As: The News
-
Sometimes I yell at the people interviewed on the TeeVee nooze. Because
they ask the darndest questions. They’re so puzzled and confused about
whatever tr...
4 comments:
With respect to Mr. Sheikh, I think it was said best when I said "like all fads, corporate governance has its zealots."
- Lord Tubby of Fleet
An inspired choice
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Soooo, are we supposed to talk to the hand?
Post a Comment