posted by 4th Dwarf
* is it too much to ask that the same co-authors stick to a consistent position within a given book?
* Is it too much to ask that Barrasso show enough courage to tell supporters that they shouldn't pray for deaths of Senators to get their way?
* Is it too much to ask that the people responsible for sending our sons and daughters into harm's way give a moment's thought to their sacrifices before whining about being inconvenienced for a few days?
* Is it too much to ask that religious-right leaders stop talking about matters of faith in terms of violence and war — even as the United States is engaged in a real war with violent religious extremists?
* I mean, is it too much to ask that someone out there is on our side, and that that someone could at least be the people who we have bought our tobacco from all these years?
* is it too much to ask that these overtly ardent couples find more private tables?
* Is It Too Much to Ask That Sex Offenders Don't Have Sex In Public Parks?
* Is it too much to ask that for the duration of the baseball calendar that a guy you are paying millions to, I don't know, focus on PLAYING F-ING BASEBALL?
* Is it too much to ask that my kids keep to a few minimum standards around the house? Is it too much to ask that they feed the animals THEY wanted? Is it too much to ask that they try to keep their fighting to a minimum...
* Is it too much to ask that liberals understand that a person usually has more depth and character than portrayed in the media?
* Given the fact that the Bondy production is traveling to Munich and La Scala (unless the intendants saw the HD transmission and canceled the transfer), is it too much to ask that the production be revised?
* I was just wondering... is it too much to ask that my children put these horns on their heads, hug each other, and smile in my direction?!