2009-08-07

Don't Tell Me It's a Google Poem

* Don’t tell me it's impossible

* Don’t tell me you're leaving.

* Don’t tell me if I'm dying cause I don't want to know

* Don’t tell me that that is the past and none of our concern.

* And don't tell me I don't have a right to my views on morality, while trying to force me to accept yours.

* Don’t tell me what you're against; tell me what you're for.

* Don’t Tell Me To Shut Up

* Don’t Tell Me SHOW ME

* And speaking of wait times, please don't tell me you're naive enough to think that isn't a problem in the US too?

* Don’t tell me what to think!

* Please don't tell me to rest.

* Don’t tell me what to do.

* Don’t tell me who it is! You'll ruin the fun…

* Don’t tell me what to write.

* Please don't tell me times are different and kids have it harder or more to carry now.

* Don’t tell me, I want to guess.

* Don’t tell me u can't, cos u will be a loser if u really can't.....

* Don’t tell me You can't turn around.

* Don't tell me how to drink your beer ...

* Don’t tell me you don't like it, write a letter to corporate.

* Don’t tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

[Source]

No comments: