2007-10-24

Google Poem: Preparing for the Oscars

I am eternally grateful for this feeling, for him.
I am eternally grateful for all that your father has done to help me while I'm (still) in school.
I am very grateful for the healing work that I do.
I am … most grateful for the generous support of donors and philanthropists.

I am truly grateful for life. And all the wonderful people I have in it.
I am truly grateful for your services.
I am truly grateful for this site, and for showing me a way to approach the study of antiques that I had not been exposed to before.

I am very grateful for the sympathetic and careful attention given to my book.
I am forever grateful for our four children.
I am forever grateful for Blackie, who was my best friend when I felt all alone.

To the men and women of the Onondaga County Republican Committee who worked so hard on my behalf - I am extremely grateful for all you have done.

I am forever grateful for the LIVESTRONG movement, and the passion and power of the community of cancer survivors.
I am extremely grateful for your professional advice and action in obtaining the outstanding £225.

Among many other things, I am profoundly grateful for never having heard the sound of machine gun fire or bombs exploding in my neighborhood.

[*]

No comments: